Chemistry 2 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates chemistry readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Chemistry 2 is perfect for readers interested in chemistry who can read 4th - 6th Grade material, typically ages 9-12.
Some products for Noeo level 2 are back-ordered until the end of November. Contact us with questions.
Inside Chemistry 2
Major Topics Covered in Chemistry 2:
- Atoms and molecules
- Liquids and Gases
- Mixtures and Compounds
- The Periodic Table
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- Science Encyclopedia by Usborne
- Smithsonian Exploratorium of Science
- Fizz, Bubble & Flash!
- Janice VanCleave's Chemistry for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments that Really Work
- The Mystery of the Periodic Table
- Explore Rocks and Minerals
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #12 Acids and Bases
- Kit #13 Water
- Kit #15 Air
- Kit #34 Surface Tension
- Kit #35 Polymers